POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : BMP --> TGA 16 ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  BMP --> TGA 16 ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Simen Kvaal
Subject: BMP --> TGA 16 ?
Date: 11 Feb 2000 03:37:15
Message: <38a3ca3b@news.povray.org>
I cannot imagine another place to ask this so, here we go.

I have a nice utility (Wilbur) that claims that it can export its
height-fields as POV TGA 16-bit, but it doesn't seem to work with POV. So, i
tried to export as BMP instead, but Win(Mega)Pov refuses to import it.

So, does anyone know a solution? Maybe a small utility to conert a BMP (or
something like that) into a proper 16-bit HF for POV-ray?

TIA

5k.

Post a reply to this message