POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : algorithm povray used? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  algorithm povray used? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Ming Jiang
Subject: algorithm povray used?
Date: 28 Nov 1999 08:53:29
Message: <3841330D.3AE5CB1F@sxx0.math.pku.edu.cn>
hi, folks:

Can anyone tell me what is the ray-tracing algorithm povray uses? Esp.
how povray handles refraction? Your information is greatly appreciated.

best regards.

Ming Jiang

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Subject: Re: algorithm povray used?
Date: 28 Nov 1999 13:35:00
Message: <384175d4@news.povray.org>
Has it occured to you to download the source code?

Post a reply to this message

Thanks. I have downloaded the source code for unix.