POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Large Images with height_fields Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Large Images with height_fields (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Large Images with height_fields
Date: 17 Nov 1999 20:54:10
Message: <38335c42@news.povray.org>
Has anybody had sucess loading a gif image over 1k. x 1k. into a
height_field.

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Subject: Re: Large Images with height_fields
Date: 17 Nov 1999 21:03:35
Message: <38335e77@news.povray.org>
I've done well over 2000x2000 with no problems. Why? All you need is RAM...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 18 Nov 1999 08:11:53
Message: <3833fb19@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:06:07 -0500, TonyB wrote:
>I've done well over 2000x2000 with no problems. Why? All you need is RAM...

dah-dah, dahdahdah  All you need is RAM, RAM - RAM is all you need.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Beatles!

(Gone to p.o-t.)