POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Large Images with height_fields : Re: Large Images with height_fields Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Large Images with height_fields
From: Peter Popov
Date: 18 Nov 1999 12:30:52
Message: <Ags0OCggdbPcGVzAGg2kJLqPE5I4@4ax.com>
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:54:28 -0800, "David Vincent-Jones"
<geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:

>Has anybody had sucess loading a gif image over 1k. x 1k. into a
>height_field.

If you refer are referring to the problem you described several days
ago, please send me the whole scene and the relevant gif (or png or
grayscale jpeg) by e-mail, I'll see what I can do. I didn't see any
problems in the snippet of code that you posted, but it might be
somewhere else. Tis but the small pebble that doth tilt the car.
Sometimes, that is :)

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700