POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Req: isosurface function Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Req: isosurface function (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Req: isosurface function
Date: 16 Nov 1999 19:06:51
Message: <3831F244.2665456B@peak.edu.ee>
Could somebody provide me with a function (preferably in a no-brainer macro form
:) that gives concentric cones? I want to use it in a pigment...
Thanks

Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Req: isosurface function
Date: 17 Nov 1999 03:05:30
Message: <dF0yOJvKet+xMsPMYJ4SUMtm7RYo@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 02:09:40 +0200, Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee>
wrote:

>Could somebody provide me with a function (preferably in a no-brainer macro form
>:) that gives concentric cones? I want to use it in a pigment...
>Thanks
>
>Margus

Concetric in what manner? Sharing a common vertex and concentric in
terms of angle, or sharing a common angle and concentric in terms of
vertex and base?

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message