POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Req: isosurface function : Re: Req: isosurface function Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Req: isosurface function
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 17 Nov 1999 08:50:48
Message: <3832B35D.4916D41E@peak.edu.ee>
I would imagine that none of this is necessary, really. Preferably, this should
be an infinitely looping pattern, with the tip of the cones tapering to a point,
and the cones themselves extending into infinity. The vertex angle might make
things more convenient, but everythig can be adjusted by scaling.
I re-iterate, I would use this function for a pattern, not some finite object.

Margus