POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problem with media and radiosity Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with media and radiosity (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: TonyB
Subject: Problem with media and radiosity
Date: 28 Oct 1999 15:09:30
Message: <38189f6a@news.povray.org>
Hello. I believe I recall a message posted some time ago, but I can't seem
to find it, that deals with the problem I am about to describe. My problem
is that I have an atmospheric media (actually in a really big box) and
within that media, I have a media within a smaller container (a sphere). All
rendered nicely without radiosity, but now that there is radiosity I can see
the container sphere of the media within the media. What, if there is a fix,
can I do? TIA

PS: I've discovered this 16 hours into the rendering of my final YAHI...
please help me finish it!

Post a reply to this message