POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : a planet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  a planet (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Noah A
Subject: a planet
Date: 14 Aug 1999 22:48:27
Message: <37B62A8D.32E824E1@powersurfr.com>
i forgot how to make a sphere get diff color as it goes out from the
center? how do i do it again? (without media density)

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: a planet
Date: 14 Aug 1999 22:50:39
Message: <37B62AF5.A20758BF@pacbell.net>
Noah A wrote:

> i forgot how to make a sphere get diff color as it goes out from the
> center? how do i do it again? (without media density)

A spherical pattern ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

yes ken thats it... how? won't it just look like it's a blend of all the
colors not a gradient?

Ken wrote:

> Noah A wrote:
> >
> > i forgot how to make a sphere get diff color as it goes out from the
> > center? how do i do it again? (without media density)
>
> A spherical pattern ?
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message