POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : need help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  need help (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: rsibbald
Subject: need help
Date: 12 Aug 1999 09:35:54
Message: <37B2CE81.9CA7BA57@julian.uwo.ca>
I need to know if there are any programs which can import .pov
files and move around them (ie.different camera angles) just by point
and click.  I have only been able to find a conversion program for the
older version (2.?) of POV-ray; the program was crossroads.  I have
checked numerous websites to no avail.  (why is it every program
wants to export .pov but not import it???)
    Alternatively, another 3D modeling program which uses text-based
co-ordinates would be invaluable.
   To see what my intentions are you can look at...

http://www.microcirculation.org/contributors/_Dante_/Microvascular_Images/index.php

Any response would be greatly appreciated,

Robert Sibbald,
rsi### [at] julianuwoca
Microcirculation,
LHSC,