POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : The alpha channel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  The alpha channel (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: T'vakah
Subject: The alpha channel
Date: 13 Jul 1999 11:55:03
Message: <378b6157@news.povray.org>
This is probably a dumb question, but I was too lazy to look through the
docs.  Is there a way that I can use an image map in the pigment of a
texture, and then use the alpha channel of that image in the normal?  I read
of this being done with Softimage, and wondered if POV could do it.

Thanks, T'vakah

Post a reply to this message