POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : radiosity and neon lights. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity and neon lights. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Reid Towsley
Subject: radiosity and neon lights.
Date: 10 Jul 1999 18:44:51
Message: <3787cce3@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
    I am currently working on making a skin for the greatest mp3 player
around - Sonique. I've been trying to make some neon lights, and cant get
them to glow. All my object have mabient set to 1 and my radiosity
brightness is set to 10. But they do not seem to be emmit light. Does anyone
have any ideas on how I cou;d make a neon light accually glow?

Thanks,
     -Dravis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reid Towsley
dra### [at] hotmailcom
ICQ: 14476508
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/towsr

Post a reply to this message

Chances are that your lights are very thin or at least small, and it could be
that not enough samples are making it to them.  The only solution is to either
increase their size or increase the count.

-Mike