POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : radiosity and neon lights. : radiosity and neon lights. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity and neon lights.
From: Reid Towsley
Date: 10 Jul 1999 18:44:51
Message: <3787cce3@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
    I am currently working on making a skin for the greatest mp3 player
around - Sonique. I've been trying to make some neon lights, and cant get
them to glow. All my object have mabient set to 1 and my radiosity
brightness is set to 10. But they do not seem to be emmit light. Does anyone
have any ideas on how I cou;d make a neon light accually glow?

Thanks,
     -Dravis
Reid Towsley
dra### [at] hotmailcom