POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : hollow my arse Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  hollow my arse (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Noah A
Subject: hollow my arse
Date: 5 Jul 1999 06:23:38
Message: <37808739.12706E14@powersurfr.com>
i've tried everything buy i can't get the camera out of the non hollow
object damn plane hase to be removed to makethe fog work :( stupid
infinit box things! caqn some one help? i know there is a good answer

---------------------------------------

#include "all.inc" // an inc will all the standard inc files in it that
i use color and texture ect.
camera {
location <0,15,-25>
look_at <0,15,0>
}

light_source{<0,20,-5> color rgb <1,1,1> shadowless}

height_field{
png "hftest.png"

pigment {
gradient y
color_map {
[0 color rgb <0.701,0.449,0.37>]
[1/16 color rgb <0.772,0.331,0.37>]
[2/16 color rgb <0.772,0.63,0.512>]
[3/16 color rgb <0.622,0.661,0.425>]
[4/16 color rgb <0.622,0.559,0.591>]
[5/16 color rgb <0.811,0.559,0.591>]
[6/16 color rgb <0.693,0.543,0.394>]
[7/16 color rgb <0.764,0.386,0.488>]
[8/16 color rgb <0.654,0.433,0.252>]
[9/16 color rgb <0.654,0.433,0.417>]
[10/16 color rgb <0.654,0.551,0.417>]
[11/16 color rgb <0.717,0.591,0.417>]
[12/16 color rgb <0.425,0.299,0.173>]
[13/16 color rgb <0.638,0.638,0.583>]
[14/16 color rgb <0.748,0.638,0.583>]
[15/16 color rgb <0.835,0.677,0.583>]
[16/16 color rgb <0.638,0.638,0.583>]
}
scale 0.065
}
scale <530,170,320>
translate <-265,-3,-2>
}

plane { y, 0.25
pigment { color rgb <0.5,0.5,0.5> }
finish {reflection 0.999 specular 0.6 phong 0.6 }
normal {waves 0.5 frequency 4.0 scale 35.omega 2}
}

plane { z, 50000
pigment {
gradient y