POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how the ?! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  how the ?! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Nobot
Subject: how the ?!
Date: 5 Jun 1999 01:37:21
Message: <3758B75A.69799EE5@powersurfr.com>
how do i make a gradient away from the canter of an axis like the
atmosphere on a planet or a chunk of amber that gets dark in the middle?
gradient will not work as far as i know

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike
Subject: Re: how the ?!
Date: 5 Jun 1999 02:51:21
Message: <3758C74A.59D030BA@aol.com>
Use a spherical pattern type.  That and others, like cylinder and box have
been added in version 3.1.

-Mike