POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how the ?! : Re: how the ?! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how the ?!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 5 Jun 1999 09:47:32
Message: <37592a74@netplex.aussie.org>
Hi, I've been away a lot lately... had so much to do and think about (lotza
personal stuff goin on).

But I'm back now :)

Great to hear about the upgrades, sounds nice!  I haven't gotten MAX 3 yet,
as far as I know it won't be in Australia until next month... :(

hehe, but rest assured I'll be gettin it when it arrives!!!  :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
TonyB wrote in message <37591B95.57DCAC0F@panama.phoenix.net>...
>Hey! How are you doing? Long time no see. Gotten Max 3 yet?
>
>PS: Just to update you. I got a 400MHz Pentium II and 128 MB of RAM.
Rendering