POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: INFO: Inverse Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:07:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INFO: Inverse (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: INFO: Inverse
Date: 27 Apr 1999 07:30:25
Message: <3725918C.708FD159@aol.com>
No, 'inverse' is specifically for object surface distinctions. At least
this is my call on it. It will only act to change inside/outside.
Transformations (scale, rotate, translate, etc.) are independant of this
keyword.
To switch the transformation order you will no doubt need a set of
switches or some such thing to parse which ones you want ahead of the
other, as in:

 #declare Sw = 1 //set switch

 sphere {0,1
 #switch (Sw)