POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : REQ: reorienting a vector Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: reorienting a vector (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: REQ: reorienting a vector
Date: 24 Apr 1999 22:35:23
Message: <3722715b.0@news.povray.org>
Hey all you math-enabled people!
I need a macro to give me the rotation vector to rotate vector A to have the
same direction as vector B. I suspect I could do it myself, but could
somebody spare me the head-ache?

Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Ronald L  Parker
Subject: Re: REQ: reorienting a vector
Date: 24 Apr 1999 22:44:43
Message: <372271a9.213964711@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 04:33:36 +0300, "Margus Ramst"
<mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote:

>Hey all you math-enabled people!
>I need a macro to give me the rotation vector to rotate vector A to have the
>same direction as vector B. I suspect I could do it myself, but could
>somebody spare me the head-ache?

John VanSickle's Thoroughly Useful Macros will help with this.  A copy
of the one you need can be found at http://twysted.net/macroscope

Post a reply to this message