POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Linux? (Message 4 to 13 of 33)
<<< Previous 3 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: Linux?
Date: 4 Mar 1970 07:42:03
Message: <34fd4c1b.0@news.povray.org>
Ingo Guenther (ing### [at] REMOVEnetcolognede) wrote:
: way it is. Maybe 2.5 runs in a DOS emulation under linux, never tried this,
: but you would drop a lot of cool stuff that came with 2.0.

  Oh... is there more things in version 2.0 than in 2.5? How's that? Is the
version number going backwards?

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

>Ingo Guenther (ing### [at] REMOVEnetcolognede) wrote:
>: way it is. Maybe 2.5 runs in a DOS emulation under linux, never tried this,
>: but you would drop a lot of cool stuff that came with 2.0.
>
>  Oh... is there more things in version 2.0 than in 2.5? How's that? Is the
>version number going backwards?

3.0, of course - funny that there are still people giggling about a typo...
;)

Bye,
   Ingo.

Post a reply to this message