POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animations on POVRAY Server Time
25 May 2024 01:56:07 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Animations on POVRAY (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: m2@m
Subject: Moray Animations on POVRAY
Date: 9 Feb 2004 21:52:41
Message: <40284779@news.povray.org>
A group at my school is using Moray on Windows 2000 to make some animations
in POV.  We would like to be able to render them on our Linux cluster,
using Debian Linux, OpenMosix and POVRAY 3.5c.  What is the best way to do
this?  What plugins, formats, methods, etc, are recomended for this
process.  Any help would be appreciated, either in followup posts to USENET
or personal email.  Thanks.

Jesus didn't just save the world, He made weekly offsite backups.
Friendly Linux IRC HelpChannel (irc.freenode.net) #userfriendly

Post a reply to this message