POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animations on POVRAY : Re: Moray Animations on POVRAY Server Time
16 Jun 2024 23:39:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Animations on POVRAY
From: m2@m
Date: 10 Feb 2004 17:44:32
Message: <40295ecf@news.povray.org>
Arne Kleinophorst wrote:

> Moray is not supposed to be used to render animations on Clusters. For a
> long time Moray was a WINDOWS modeller for still frames. Only in recent
> time Moray got animation support and this support is quite lowlevel. If
> you try to render an animation on a cluster base, you could use moray to
>   create the scene basics, but then you have to add the animation
> features by hand.
>
> Short Answer: You can't do it with moray.

I was hoping there would be a way to export the .pov file/s with moray, copy
them onto the cluster, and render them that way.  I will pass this
information along to the folks working on POV projects in Moray, and see
what they think.  Thanks for your help.

Jesus didn't just save the world, He made weekly offsite backups.
Friendly Linux IRC HelpChannel (irc.freenode.net) #userfriendly