POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animations on POVRAY : Re: Moray Animations on POVRAY Server Time
16 Jun 2024 22:42:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Animations on POVRAY
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 11 Feb 2004 01:48:40
Message: <1tjj20942fnkh6fi79h7cju6q45p0s02v1@4ax.com>
Hi m2@m, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I was hoping there would be a way to export the .pov file/s with moray, copy
> them onto the cluster, and render them that way.  I will pass this
> information along to the folks working on POV projects in Moray, and see
> what they think.  Thanks for your help.
Yeah, at the moment it's not really possible.... It is on my list of
improvements for the animation plugin. I want to export each frame to
it's own folder. I know this will potentially create a lot of data,
but will be easiest and fastest to implement and easiest to distribute
on a cluster, too :-)

So for the moment, you'll need to single step through the animation
and export each frame, copy it away, go to the next step.... I know,
not really a viable solution....

Sorry I couldn't give you a nicer answer.

Regards,

- Lutz
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom