POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin testing Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin testing (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Plugin testing
Date: 4 Jan 2003 09:22:53
Message: <3e16ee3d$1@news.povray.org>
To all,
With the Beta version of Moray, I thought it would be sensible to test the
different plugins available. I have not yet finished, however I "discovered"
a few things:

In the LUA group of plugins:
- the karpett.lua plugin does not work (neither in version 3.3). There is an
error message at startup (hidden behind the Moray start screen, and thus not
readable)
- the Helix.lua has a ; missing in one of the declares, thus giving an error
message in POV-Ray.
- Knot.lua and Polyhedra.lua:  it is not possible to choose the texture.

Glow.dll
This plugin does not work anymore. Has nothing to do with Moray I guess, but
with POV-Ray 3.5. Glow seems not to be supported anymore. Is there a
solution? The help mentions a glow patch somewhere...

That's it for now.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message