POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin testing : Re: Plugin testing Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:07:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugin testing
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Jan 2003 04:23:08
Message: <3e17f97c@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot Txemi!
Yes glow did work up to the last megapov version. It seems it was one of
those patches that did not make it into the official version of POV. So, if
necessary, it can still be used with megapov. But your include looks
perfect. I shall certainly use it. No need to switch to other pov versions
this way.

Thomas