POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Lutz, Master of the Universe.... (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: local
Subject: Re: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
Date: 18 Jul 2002 02:18:41
Message: <3d365dc1@news.povray.org>
Timothy R. Cook wrote:

> Jamie Davison wrote:
>> As long as blobs and sphere sweeps are thetre, I don't really care too
>> much :)
>
> Photons, too.

Yeah, I'll take photons and UV mapping,etc,  without the hand coding.  I
just recently hooked into Moray, and I intend to use it more to setup
scenes (lighting, camera, textures)than to use it for modeling..... Rhino
is, shall we say, a little more robust for model creation.

Iborg

Post a reply to this message