POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... : RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 18 Jul 2002 15:57:20
Message: <3d371da0@news.povray.org>

3d36881d@news.povray.org...
> Aaah!!! The lucky guys that can afford Rhino!!!
> Too expensive I'm afraid for the lay persons in this universe. Which is a
> pity of course...
> But with the next version of Moray + Hamapatch + POV-Ray 3.5 + ... (well,
> whatever!) One starts to come closer, isn't it?

I still want to see something that can be done with Rhino+Moray+Pov
and that can't be done with Hamapatch+Moray+Pov...

And for those who work in other things that have nothing to do with 3D, like
me,
price is a very important thing.

Just my opinion (even though I've tried Rhino only a few times)

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com