POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube
Date: 2 Jan 2002 11:22:18
Message: <3c3333ba$1@news.povray.org>
I have a terrain scene that renders just fine in Moray.

However if I add a simple cube and put any material on it then when I render
I get a Moray program crash.

If I export the pov file and render in povray it works fine.

How can I find out why Moray is crashing? (BTW my vertexes and edges show
69% aned 27%).

Mitch

Post a reply to this message