POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube : Re: Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:48:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crashnig Moray by adding a simple cube
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 Jan 2002 12:24:52
Message: <e9mj3uk173b52c5qtr07leabshlg7vj6t6@4ax.com>
Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Any news on this issue Lutz. Also can you tell where to find the error log
> in Moray so I can see if that sheds any light on the issue?
No news. Since I can't reproduce it, I can only suggest you try
increasing the memory settings further. Does it also happen if you
create a sphere or another object? What about if you create the cube
first and then the heightfield?

Are you using OpenGL in any of the views, or are they all using Moray
drawing mode?

Moray doesn't generate error logs during normal operations. You can
try passing '-log' on the commandline and it'll dump some stuff, but
probably not anything that will help in this case.....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray