POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray with Dual Monitors Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Moray with Dual Monitors (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Cannon
Subject: Moray with Dual Monitors
Date: 21 Oct 2001 15:41:49
Message: <3bd324fd@news.povray.org>
Hey there,

I just installed a 2nd monitor yesterday,
and happened to be playing aroudn with moray at the time.
Initially it worked fine, and then the next day I was using it again.

However, this time I could open the material editor or library.
I re-installed moray aswell as getting the newdate but not joy.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

- Kevin

Post a reply to this message

> I just installed a 2nd monitor yesterday,
> and happened to be playing aroudn with moray at the time.
> Initially it worked fine, and then the next day I was using it again.
>
> However, this time I could open the material editor or library.
> I re-installed moray aswell as getting the newdate but not joy.

I mean, I couldn't open the material editors or library.
oops

- Kevin

Post a reply to this message