POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray with Dual Monitors : Re: Moray with Dual Monitors Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:40:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray with Dual Monitors
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 21 Oct 2001 16:49:41
Message: <36d6tt4ikv6km4mknodtj8a2oa2l095jji@4ax.com>
Hi Cannon, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> > However, this time I could open the material editor or library.
Exit Moray and run RegEdit, navigate to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftTronics\Moray For Windows\TextureEditor
and delete the "Placement" value. Restart Moray. You might also need
to delete the LibraryPlacement value in the same key.

It seems that in some obscure way, it is possible to make Moray write
weird values as placement coordinates of the window. Unfortunately,
I've never been able to reproduce it, it's never happened to me.....

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray