POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray with Dual Monitors : Re: Moray with Dual Monitors Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:40:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray with Dual Monitors
From: Cannon
Date: 24 Oct 2001 05:16:50
Message: <3bd68702@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> Hi Cannon, you recently wrote in moray.win:
> > > However, this time I could open the material editor or library.
> Exit Moray and run RegEdit, navigate to
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftTronics\Moray For Windows\TextureEditor
> and delete the "Placement" value. Restart Moray. You might also need
> to delete the LibraryPlacement value in the same key.

> It seems that in some obscure way, it is possible to make Moray write
> weird values as placement coordinates of the window. Unfortunately,
> I've never been able to reproduce it, it's never happened to me.....

Thanks very much.
After doing that I realised what had happend.
I had my primary desktop extending to left,
but since changed where I put the monitors so the desktop was extending to
the right,
so the library window was off to the left of my desktop where there was no
monitor to display it.

Thanks alot,

- Kevin