POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:52:52 EDT (-0400)
  no "extended edit" ?? (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: anoop
Subject: Re: no "extended edit" ??
Date: 4 Oct 2001 08:20:35
Message: <3bbc5413@news.povray.org>
MR wrote in message <3bbb0370$1@news.povray.org>...
>hi ryan,
>
>are you the pov-ray docs person?  please note that my comments
>are on the POV-RAY tutorial for moray.  its halfway down page 26
>of the pov-ray 3.1g user documentation dated may 1999.  its also
>2.4.1 Bicubic Patch Object.
>
>i posted here for help...  i was not posting a suspected
documentation
>error, although i guess its turned into that.  to be honest with you,
>there are several discrepancies.  there is no "ufrm scl" in the
>transformation box either.

I think the problem is that those docs were (AFAIK) written for Moray,
DOS. And, of course, quite a few things have changed since then. The
'ufrm scl' thus should be 'uniform scale' ...

The docs have been updated in pov3.5.; maybe you can take a look at
it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Anoop