POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted! (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Anoop Kumar
Subject: Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted!
Date: 2 Sep 2001 09:05:58
Message: <3b922eb6@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I guess most must have seen the stunning presentation of the to-come-soon
Pov-Ray3.5 on www.povray.co.uk  . Wonder why nobody is talking about it -
even if many features may already be in Megapov.

What is perhaps more of interest is that, now that the 'semi-mythical
creature' (in Lutz Kretschmar's words, IIRC) has finally come out of
hiding, I've a feeling that many more exciting things will be happening on
the Moray front too. I, for one, am keeping my fingers crossed for a
Moray3.5 (?) with real-time splines, improved 'native'  (Moray mdl, *not*
udo) import of dxf/obj etc. All this keeping the price at the same
reasonable level (Ahem!)

Another of my dreams is smooth 'teaming-up' with programs like Hamapatch,
which could complement it so well. Possibly this might happen soon with the
new 3dWin being developed.Well, I can dream, can't I?

Regards,
-Anoop

Post a reply to this message