POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted! : Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:53:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 - the Yeti has been sighted!
From: Anoop
Date: 6 Sep 2001 11:54:22
Message: <3b979c2e@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Txemi (although it wasn't meant for me:))
OTOH I *have* used it with just editing the path and didn't seem to
have any problems. Of course  could it be that I didn't get the
benefit of Megapov features without realising. Since I don't really
use Moray (will be as soon as Baier finishes his new plugin and I can
get Moray to interact with other 'complementary' modellers.)
Thanks again and regards,
-Anoop