POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Annoyed with pov-ray/moray/anim plugin Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Annoyed with pov-ray/moray/anim plugin (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: marc ferguson
Subject: Annoyed with pov-ray/moray/anim plugin
Date: 26 Jul 2001 13:34:35
Message: <3b6054ab$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

When I open Moray, then open pov-ray using moray, it opens povray but says
cannot open povray.please open manually or something like that *BUT* when i
open pov-ray then open moray from there using the GUI extension, it works

Also how do you use the anim plugin in conjunction with povray.  Is it
possible or am i dreaming?  I only know how to use it inside moray.  That
may be the only way possible.  I'm gonna stop speakin now coz i gotta go to
slee.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marc

Post a reply to this message