POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature Wish List Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:36:23 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Wish List (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Feature Wish List
Date: 18 May 2001 12:27:59
Message: <3b054d8f@news.povray.org>
Just a few wishes

when you have several items in a csg or group, the ability to selectivly set
the export flag

preview render - quickly render current scene with some predefined settings
perhaps taking advantage of the Q command line option

triangle mesh export - the ability to save the mesh data used for the open
gl mode - with perhaps a sliding scale for complexity

pop up layers list in the status bar

tool bars with ability to create buttons for custom object etc - such as
create a csg teapot and have it added to the objects

cheat sheet of all the keyboard shortcuts

half size thumbnails in mat editor

UV Mapping

trace support

scratch pad for entering pov scene elements by hand - such as iso surface's
and other un supported objects

povray geometry \ texture import - if someone can demonstrate a way of
creating a VB plugin then i will write one

amin plug - camera & object paths and splines

anim plug - avi background support (for rotoscoping)

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key