POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature Wish List : Re: Feature Wish List Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:35:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Wish List
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 25 May 2001 08:03:47
Message: <3B0E4AB7.5556A75C@mitre.org>
I'll take on a couple of these...

> amin plug - camera & object paths and splines

Do you mean ones that are visible in the window?  You can already build
splines for the location and look-at points of a camera.  Additionally,
one trick is to point the camera at an object, put the object onto a
spline path and you can then easily track where the camera will be
pointing.  Don't export the object...

> anim plug - avi background support (for rotoscoping)

I like that one - have to think about it.

I also think being able to load sound tracks would be a good thing...

Xander