POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray+MegaPov Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Moray+MegaPov (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: ceggi
Subject: Moray+MegaPov
Date: 29 Mar 2001 17:49:01
Message: <3ac3bbdd@news.povray.org>
I want use Moray.win 3.3  with MegaPov 0.7, but i don't know how to enable
MP features (#version unofficial ....) in rendering and materials setting
from Moray.

Ceggi

Post a reply to this message

From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: Moray+MegaPov
Date: 29 Mar 2001 18:30:20
Message: <3ac3c58c$1@news.povray.org>
"ceggi" <ceg### [at] tiscalinetit> wrote:

> I want use Moray.win 3.3  with MegaPov 0.7, but i don't know how to enable
> MP features (#version unofficial ....) in rendering and materials setting
> from Moray.

As far as I know it can't be done (i.e. Moray doesn't support MP features).
By the way, please don't crosspost messages to several groups. Follow-ups
set to povray.unofficial.patches

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee