POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray+MegaPov : Re: Moray+MegaPov Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:34:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray+MegaPov
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 31 Mar 2001 06:29:41
Message: <3ac5bfa5@news.povray.org>
> Can you elaborate? What does MegaPOV not handle correctly? I thought
> it was 100% POV-Ray compatible??

Just to make sure its not me, here is what i am going.

I go through all the external files that are used by moray and end up in the
final exported scene (moraypov.inc etc etc), and add the required version
number to turn on the fancy mega pov features.

in moray, create a torus and render - clunk.

torus { // Torus001
  1.5, 0.5  rotate -x*90
}

seems in megapov when not in normal mode cannot handle the cordinate
shorthand used by moray

or then again - it may just be me......

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key