POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lights in Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Lights in Moray (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tommy Grav
Subject: Lights in Moray
Date: 4 Aug 2000 19:56:15
Message: <398B581D.9F942863@astro.uio.no>
Hi all,

I'm designing a spacecraft and are looking to add lights on the

hull. The effect I'm looking for is the B5 fuzzy lights. Any clues

on how to make those.

--
Tommy Grav
tom### [at] astrouiono     http://www.uio.no/~tommygr/

Post a reply to this message

> I'm designing a spacecraft and are looking to add lights on the
>
> hull. The effect I'm looking for is the B5 fuzzy lights. Any clues
>
> on how to make those.
>
> --
> Tommy Grav
> tom### [at] astrouiono     http://www.uio.no/~tommygr/
> Institute of Astrophysics, UiO, No
> IMTU tn++t4+tg+ ru+ge++ !3i jt+au+st+ls hi++dr-so++zh-sy-sw++

Post a reply to this message

Bein rather new at this, does anyone want to supply some clues to pull
this off with media? (please :-)