POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lights in Moray : Re: Lights in Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lights in Moray
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 8 Aug 2000 16:12:07
Message: <39906A4A.AF1E122D@accn.org>
I take a cylindar for the base. Then I cut out a cone shape which
is perpindicular to the cylindar. Inside that cutout I put a
point light. Works real well. Of course I have to adjust the
falloff to about 10-20.

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.