POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : assumed and display gamma and other settings Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  assumed and display gamma and other settings (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ryan constantine
Subject: assumed and display gamma and other settings
Date: 21 Jul 2000 15:55:54
Message: <3978AA90.88A54284@yahoo.com>
in moray, i only find a spot to change the assumed gamma, but it looks
like moray uses this number to set both display and assumed.  i want to
set each differently.  is there a way to do this in moray or must i do
it by hand?  also, is there a way to change the default numbers in the
dialog boxes especially for radiosity?  if i set my settings and then
just save over the 'new' scene (the one loaded when you click on the new
button) will that do the trick?

Post a reply to this message