POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: How Camp
Subject: Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae?
Date: 26 Jun 2000 11:17:25
Message: <39577405@news.povray.org>
According to Chris Colefax's Galaxy.inc documentation, to turn off nebulae
(and just have a nifty background starfield) we should set galaxy_bgnebula
to false.  However, it doesn't appear that Moray will allow me to set this
value below 1.  Ideas of how to turn off nebulae?

Incidentally, this doesn't seem to work if I set galaxy_bgnebula = false by
hand in the pov output from Moray either.  But I suppose *that* question
shouldn't be asked here.  Not that I'd ever try and sneak in an extra
question that doesn't quite belong...

- How

Post a reply to this message

Just set the Options Only checkbox - however you will then have to
set-up all of the
other options that you need!

BFN

Keith

How Camp wrote:

> According to Chris Colefax's Galaxy.inc documentation, to turn off nebulae
> (and just have a nifty background starfield) we should set galaxy_bgnebula
> to false.  However, it doesn't appear that Moray will allow me to set this
> value below 1.  Ideas of how to turn off nebulae?
>
> Incidentally, this doesn't seem to work if I set galaxy_bgnebula = false by
> hand in the pov output from Moray either.  But I suppose *that* question
> shouldn't be asked here.  Not that I'd ever try and sneak in an extra
> question that doesn't quite belong...
>
> - How

Post a reply to this message