POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? : Re: Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae?
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 26 Jun 2000 19:10:08
Message: <3957e2d0@news.povray.org>
How Camp <hca### [at] ksuedu> wrote:
> Hmm.  Regardless as to whether Options Only is checked or not, Moray will
> not allow me to lower bg_nebula below 1.  My (flawed?) impression is that
> this is how to turn of the nebulae.  I cannot seem to turn them off from
> within Moray (or by hand, either).  Sorry if I'm being dense here...

By hand, you will need to set the option after including Galaxy.inc and
before including Galaxy.bg (assuming you want to use Galaxy.inc to set some
random options - if not, you can skip it altogether and declare your desired
options before including Galaxy.bg), e.g.:

   #declare galaxy_seed = 12932;
   #declare options_only = true;
   #include "galaxy"

   #declare galaxy_bgnebula = false;