POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? : Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Galaxy Plugin - No Nebulae?
From: How Camp
Date: 26 Jun 2000 11:17:25
Message: <39577405@news.povray.org>
According to Chris Colefax's Galaxy.inc documentation, to turn off nebulae
(and just have a nifty background starfield) we should set galaxy_bgnebula
to false.  However, it doesn't appear that Moray will allow me to set this
value below 1.  Ideas of how to turn off nebulae?

Incidentally, this doesn't seem to work if I set galaxy_bgnebula = false by
hand in the pov output from Moray either.  But I suppose *that* question
shouldn't be asked here.  Not that I'd ever try and sneak in an extra
question that doesn't quite belong...

- How