POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Export Selected Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Export Selected (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Pascal Golay
Subject: Export Selected
Date: 6 Apr 2000 09:26:41
Message: <38ec9091$1@news.povray.org>
Hi All- I'd love to be able to 'export selected' (render menu) and have only
the selected object, or light or camera update in the corresponding POV
files.

-Pascal

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony Vigil
Subject: Re: Export Selected
Date: 6 Apr 2000 14:21:21
Message: <38ECD661.31CFEDB3@emc-inc.com>
Maybe, even better would be a "Layer Editor" window that is similar to AutoCAD.

From that window you could possibly change the visibility & color of objects in
Moray, lock or freeze objects and set the export option for each object -
provided that Moray supports these features in the future.

Pascal Golay wrote:

> Hi All- I'd love to be able to 'export selected' (render menu) and have only
> the selected object, or light or camera update in the corresponding POV
> files.
>
> -Pascal

Post a reply to this message

There is a visibility control for each object.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

"Tony Vigil" <tvi### [at] emc-inccom> wrote in message
> Maybe, even better would be a "Layer Editor" window that is similar to
AutoCAD.

> From that window you could possibly change the visibility & color of
objects in
> Moray, lock or freeze objects and set the export option for each object -
> provided that Moray supports these features in the future.
>
> Pascal Golay wrote:
>
> > Hi All- I'd love to be able to 'export selected' (render menu) and have
only
> > the selected object, or light or camera update in the corresponding POV
> > files.
> >
> > -Pascal

Post a reply to this message