POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plug-in Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Plug-in (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Animation Plug-in
Date: 3 Mar 2000 08:53:33
Message: <38bfc3dd@news.povray.org>
I noticed if you right mouse click on the key at the lower left of the
screen you have Set->Selected/Object/Scene  - what does each do?  I would
suspect that I need to select Scene for each key frame.

--

Mike
mwe### [at] sciticom

Post a reply to this message

Now that I actually tried it - I see that Scene isn't implemented yet.

Mike