POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plug-in : Re: Animation Plug-in Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plug-in
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 6 Mar 2000 07:44:29
Message: <38C3A82A.476F4B76@mitre.org>
The greyed out middle button on the VCR controls is for doing just
that.  The problem is that it hasn't gotten implemented yet.  I'm
thinking along the lines of playback as fast as your machine will go and
playback at a particular speed (maybe the FPS you selected in the anim
options?) with frame dropping if Moray can't keep up.

Until then, click on one of the arrow buttons on the time slider and
keep the mouse button down.  It will provide close to what you want...

Xander