POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation plugin question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  animation plugin question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: animation plugin question
Date: 6 Apr 2000 19:12:03
Message: <38ed19c3$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to add more frames at the end (or even the beginning) of an
animation?  I didn't see it in the anim.wri file.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: Re: animation plugin question
Date: 7 Apr 2000 07:58:47
Message: <38EDCDF1.B904CAD1@mitre.org>
If you mean to an existing .avi file, the answer is no.

If you mean to a set of still images, then just adjust the start and end
times and render the sequences before and after those times.

You might also look at the docs on rescaling time.  That function can be
used if what you want to do is to move the existing sequence so that
there is space from time=0 to where you use to begin, and space after
the old end of your sequence.

Xander