POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation plugin question : Re: animation plugin question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animation plugin question
From: Mike Weber
Date: 7 Apr 2000 10:25:44
Message: <38edefe8$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry for not being clear enough on my first post...

"Alexander Enzmann" <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote in message

> If you mean to a set of still images, then just adjust the start and end
> times and render the sequences before and after those times.
Yes.  I set an animation to be 150 frames.  I want to add 50 more at the end
without changing the scaling of the first 150.  Ok - so now I tried it and
it worked fine without changing the scale.  So simple, even I can do it.  I
really didn't need to post this question, but I had thought I tried
something like this in the past and it changed the scaling - it may have
been that I _reduced_ the number of frames.  No wait, I changed the FPS from
15 to 24 and it increased the number of frames for the animation, but didn't
make the 'action' any faster.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com