POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins. Easy or Hard? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  Plugins. Easy or Hard? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Plugins. Easy or Hard?
Date: 12 Sep 1999 01:05:47
Message: <37db34ab@news.povray.org>
I'm interested in creating Moray plugins, but I don't have very much
programming experience in C++.  How difficult are they to create?  Can they
just be simply scripts that place objects here, here, and here without
having to have a ton of different specifications, or are they harder then
that?

I have Microsoft Visual C++ 4.0.  Will it be at all difficult to compile it?

If I sound like a pain in the bum, don't mind me. :)

-Ian

Post a reply to this message